"Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)
Let me count my blessings! I have so much to be thankful for. Life is not always what I want it to be. I am not always faithful to God, but He is always faithful to me.
I am thankful for:
- The man that the Lord gave to me as a husband. We experience joy and trials, but the Lord carries us through it all.
- My children - my four sons who mean the world to me. My prayer for them is that they always walk in the Spirit of the Lord.
- My church family who I can count on to be there when I need them. They are there for the good times and the bad times.
- I am thankful that the Lord gave me a spirit of discernment when it comes the people around me.
- My ministry - He saw in me what I could not see. My prayer has been, "Lord, cast me into into Your harvest as a laborer," and He saw fit to lead me into His vineyard.
- Christ death on the cross so that I could have eternal life. He was wounded for my transgressions, bruised for my iniquities and carried my burden for sin so that I could have the right to the tree of life.
- The trials and tribulations that I have had because they have made me strong in Christ.
- For the parents that saw me as their angel.
- For the best friend that He gave me so that we could stand in the pulpit and deliever a sermon that was a blessing to all.
- I am thankful for Jesus.
To God Be The Glory!